Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 5, 2019

[ Hot design ] John wick mess with me i fight back mess with my dog t-shirt

Old school action with no shaky cam. Definitely the best stunt-man-turned-director-debut I've ever seen. The story is set about John Wick a retired assassin, who gets dragged back into his field when the John wick mess with me i fight back mess with my dog shirt put a hit out on him, but instead of killing John, they steal his classic Mustang and kill his newly acquired puppy. This sets John out to exact revenge on the whole mob in a no nonsense kind of way...multiple shots to the chest and one to the head for good measure type of justice.
Click link to buy this shirt here: John wick mess with me i fight back mess with my dog shirt
John wick mess with me i fight back mess with my dog lady v-neck
I've never seen a film where the gun play is this to the point and precise as this. I don't know what the body count is, but it's gotta be up there...way up there. Oh...and another thing...they actually reload the guns. Don't see that that often in films. It's got an all star cast of cameo/small roll characters, from Ian McShane, William Dafoe, and John Leguizamo, and I swear one of the bad guy henchman is that "Mayhem" Insurance guy. One of the Best Movie, that Keanu Reeves ever made. From start to finish. Non stop action, all scenes look very realistic.
See more: https://www.moteefe.com/store/cool-john-wick-mess-with-me
John wick mess with me i fight back mess with my dog tank top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét