Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 5, 2019

[ New Design ] The only person i’m really scared of is myself that bitch is crazy shirt

Normal people work very hard at their jobs to barely make ends meet. Normal people take out high interest loans they can’t afford to get degrees they probably won’t use. Normal people buy cookie cutter cars and live in The only person i’m really scared of is myself that bitch is crazy shirt so they can enslave themselves to the perceptions of people they don’t like.
Click link to buy this shirt here :The only person i’m really scared of is myself that bitch is crazy shirt
The only person i'm really scared of is myself that bitch is crazy hoodie
See more: https://www.moteefe.com/store/im-really-scared-of-is-myself

Crazy people like The only person i’m really scared of is myself that bitch is crazy shirt don’t just challenge the norm: they create new norms for others to either challenge or think inside of. Innovation doesn’t always mean coming up with something new. Most times, it is as “crazy” and mind blowing as making something that already exist better. By thinking differently, crazy people like kids use the power of their imagination to power their way to success.
The only person i'm really scared of is myself that bitch is crazy tank top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét